We are delighted to offer our pupils a wide range of educational visits which range from those within walking distance, visits further afield in Kent and London and our Year 6 residential visit to Devon.
We believe educational visits enhance the curriculum in the following ways:
1. Pupils learn in a multitude of different ways – traditional classroom learning may not always be best for every child.
2. Educational visits can be used to support all kinds of subjects – they can bring learning to life.
3. Pupils can develop a sense of responsibility outside the classroom, giving them opportunities to put into practice, the content learned in the classroom.
4. Can help develop students’ self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-belief.
5. Gives pupils the chance to experience cultures, respect differences, and develop new friendships with their peers and therefore broaden their horizons and knowledge.
Here are some of our most recent visits:
Guru Nanak temple
Chessington World of Adventures
Riverhill Himalayan Gardens
Electronic viability for visits will be sought for all trips.
All visits will be fully risk assessed and meet Kent County Council guidance.