What will you try today?
Have a go at the trees word search. You could have a go at drawing another set of picture cards to make a pairs game. Maybe challenge someone in your house to a game of snap.
- How many different types of insect, bird, tree or flower can you spot?
- You might like to use your garden or see what you can spot from the window.
- How will you record your findings? A chart, photos, drawings, a poster or a leaflet?
- Can you find out any facts about the things you have spotted?
- Can you draw a map of the area you were looking and show where you spotted your findings?
- Remember, just look! Don’t pick or touch.